Friday, August 20, 2010

Shock!!

I just got a call from one of my favorite sister in laws (I have 12).  In her usually bubbly nothings a big deal way she told me she has breast cancer-  It makes me cry to even type it.  She, of course is unflappable.  All of us around her are a little breathless right now.

They caught it early and the doctors feel like things will be okay.  And of course she has a fantastic attitude about it all.  Not only that she has two enormous families, add up her parents, brothers, sisters, in-laws, nieces and nephews- she is well over  150 prayers!  She will no doubt kick this thing with all sorts of perkiness!  Come to think of it,  she might end up with a perky new pair to match her personality!!






This ones for you, you saucy little thing you!!!!
xoxoxo



2 comments:

  1. I guess that's the only way she would've ended up getting her own "new pair." :)

    Dad told me about this today. He sounds just as optimistic as she does.

    ReplyDelete